Call for password access to linked resume.
Summary of Education & Experience
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, May 1991.
- Order of the Coif (top 10% of class), Legal Writing Award (Fall 1988).
- Admitted to Practice Law in FL, NC, and NY.
M.B.A., Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, July 1988.
- Concentration in Corporate Finance, Investments, and Economics, Summa cum laude.
- Albert Wesley Frey Award (valedictorian), H.R. Young Fellowship (full academic fellowship), Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship, Financial Executives' Institute Award (outstanding finance student).
B.B.A., University of Miami, May 1987.
- Finance major, General University Honors, Summa cum laude.
- Isaac Bashevis Singer Scholarship (full academic scholarship), National Merit Scholarship, Outstanding Senior Finance Student 1987, Beta Gamma Sigma, Phi Kappa Phi, and other honorary societies.
Private Consultant to financial institutions, law firms, energy merchants, family offices and hedge funds. 2011 to present.
Chief Financial Officer, Juice Source, LLC, a commodity trading affiliate of Hollingsworth Trading LP, a CFTC licensed commodity pool. 2006-10.
Senior Counsel, Holland & Knight LLP. 2004-06.
Managing Director, Bank of America, N.A., Structured Securities and Products. 1998-2003.
Associate General Counsel and Director, Nomura Securities International, Inc., a U.S. registered broker-dealer and futures commission merchant. 1993-96.
General Counsel, Nomura Capital Services, Inc., a U.S. swap and FX dealer. 1993-95.
Associate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft. 1991-93 (New York) and 1996-98 (Charlotte, NC).